Haunting Spectre of Communism (100 years of the Russian Revolution)
Radio station: New Space Moscow
Venue/s of the event: New Space Moscow
audio stream: +
video stream: Youtube
The stream starts 20.00 GMT with our concert. At 19.10-19.30 GMT we will play the medley of the concert and send to EBU satellite.
Haunting Spectre of Communism
Media artists celebrating 100 years of the Russian revolution.
Our time slot allows us to play only two modules from the long concert, that consists of 6 modules created by various authors. Each module contains a documentary entry, which is the starting point for the author’s musical perception / comprehension of the problem. The Protagonist of the work is the Spectre of Communism, as an author of a module imagines him or her (Probably the Spectre was a woman!)
Working titles and a document record for each part are:
- The Empire – Doc – “God Save the Tsar” anthem of Russian Empire.
- The people – Doc – “Dubinushka” (“Сudgel”), F.Chaliapin.
- The World – Doc- “International” in different languages.
- Leaders – Doc-voices of A. Kerensky, V. Lenin, L. Trotsky.
- The Dream – Doc-Termen Vox and Ars.Avramov.
- Myth – Doc – a fragment of the film “October” by S. Eisenstein.
The order of the parts in a final cut may be different.